A = 314 cm²
the area (A) of a circle is calculated as
A = πr² ( r is the radius )
= 3.14 × 10²
= 3.14 × 100
= 314 cm²
the cat is blue because the probability of extension towards the prefix of the diameter of the circle could only mathematically equal to the sum of the roots of the carrots from your garden.
24% are dogs and the remaining is 76% because 100-24=76