2-b to protect individual rights of the people
3-c protects forms of expression, including freedom of the press
4-c that the Constitution is a "living document" that can change when the need arises
9-d that the national government would become too powerful and limit personal rights
10-a They understood the Constitution contained flaws that would need to changed as society changed and time passed
4/5 = 80/100 = 80%
4/5 = 0.8
this is the answer
4:5 to 4/5 <--- fraction
100 divided by 5 equals 20 so 20 x 4 = 80% <--- percentage
80% goes to 0.8 <--- decimal
hope i helped
Step-by-step explanation: lol hello I’m x was good
Divide 4 by 5 to get 0.8
0.8 is the percentage written as a decimal. To write it as a percentage, multiply the decimal by 100.
0.8 x 100 = 80.
So your answer is 80%
Answer is 0.80%
Because if you divide the numerator by the denominator, you'll get your answer.
Hope my answer has helped you!
if you want to solve percent error follow these steps.
1. subtract the accepted value from the experimental value.
2. take the absolute value of step 1.
3. divide that answer by the accepted value.
4. multiply that answer by 100 and add the % symbol to express the answer as a percentage.
if you want to solve percent of change just do this.
1. work out the difference (increase) between the two numbers you are comparing.
2. divide the increase by the original number and multiply the answer by 100. if your answer is a negative number then this is a percentage decrease.
hope this : )
as a percentage?