Hope this can help you :)
1. Imperialism made the great world powers very competitive. This was the trend then of having colonies outside of Europe and it was competitive as the Great Powers got many resources from these countries which boosted their economies. It was a race to see who could have the most colonies and get the best resources.
2. Nationalism which was intense loyalty to one's country or ethnic group led to many countries demanding independence. There were several groups in Europe who resented being unable to have their own nation for themselves where they could determine their own destiny and so tensions were rising because of this.
3. Militarism Many nations adopted this policy to build up their military in order to intimidate other countries. This was also done to make sure they were not left behind in the building of militaries and the stockpiling of weapons so that if need be, they could defend themselves against attack.
4. Perhaps the biggest cause of WWI was the agreements between nations to help each other in the event of a war. These were called: Alliances. The reason why these agreements were the biggest cause of the War was because they were often secret agreements.
5. Many Americans believed in this philosophy (for the country to mind its own business). This was called Isolationism.
6. The policy of attacking all ships was known as the U-Boat Campaign. Germany and Britain depended on their ships to bring them important supplies such as food and so attacking these ships would mean that the people in these countries would face shortages in important supplies.
To use someone else's words or ideas without giving them credit.
6 spoons of sugar for every 21 cups of flour
answer: it is d