All of the following are responsibilities of the world trade organization except
resolving trade disputes
recording and distributing tariffs collected on imports and exports
ensuring compliance with the general agreement on tariffs and trade
negotiating new trade agreements
Recording and distributing tariffs collected on imports and exports.
The World Trade Organization is the only international organization that deals with the rules of trade. Its function is to ensure that trade flows as freely as it could be.
It provides a framework of trade agreements between the nations that are part of it and a dispute resolution process for those.
I hope the answer helps you.
2. Economic reforms in China led to increased foreign investment.
3. It introduces people to new ideas and improves technology.
4. Powerful Western capitalist economies often take advantage of weaker developing nations.
5. They encourage the free exchange of goods and services.
6. Helps to increase world trade and lower tariffs.
7. They benefit from jobs provided by multinational corporations.
8. Businesses send jobs to companies in other countries with competitively low wages.
[100%, just took the quiz (-:]
The Bretton Woods Agreement created a system to connect the world´s currencies.
The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade reduced trade barriers.
The Bretton Woods Agreement established a new monetary system between 44 countries. Other currencies were pegged to the values of the U.S. dollar, which, was pegged to the price of the gold.
The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade or GATT is the predecessor of the World Trade Agreement. It was a legal agreement between many countries to promote international trade by reducing or eliminating trade barriers like tariffs or quotas.
I hope this answer helps you.
found on a quizlet
the answer to your question is a. the salt plains
in 1811, he led an expedition, known as the george c. sibley expedition, to improve relations with the pawnee and kansa tribes, and also to locate the rumored jefferson's salt mountain