Answers 3,4 and 5 are correct
- To uncover who we are in connection to others and how we got to the world today.
- We examine history so we realize what impacts formed our reality. Some of the time we don't know why things are how they are. This can help us decide things.
2. You get to learn in more detail why big events in the past happened in the first place.
3. You have a better understanding of other cultures around the world.
1. Because history keeps us from making the same mistake twice
2. we can learn lessons from history
3. it can be fun to learn?
IDK. hope this helped any way
1. So we know not to make the same mistakes (learn from the past)
2. History helps us understand the world
3. History helps us under stand, change, cultures, world events, and most of all the World
(bonus) 4. Its interesting and history repeats itself
The answer is B D and E
To revile past contributions of civilizations, to connect the past to the present, and to recognize patterns.
what are the options ?
to memorize times, dates, and famous peopl...