2. japan defeated
and gained korea.
3. this country was isolated, but then industrializes.
4. country that controlled the suez canal
5. boxer rebellion was in what country
6. matthew perry from us opens trade here
7. suez canal built here
8. east india company dominated this country
9. society of fists aka the
10. became protectorate of britain
11. becomes a colony of britain
12. what was the boxer rebellion?
forcioners were forced out of china
13. what was there slogan?
14. what controlled trade in india?
15. who opens up trade with japan?
16. what does japan win after the russo-japanese war?
17. the suez canal connects what two bodies of water?
what happens at each of these loc
1. china 4. japa
2. egypt 5. russi
18. boxers fought against spheres of
19. what is in china that japan wants?
20. who are the imperial powers in china? (3)
21. who is the imperial power in india?
22. who is the imperial power in egypt?
23. who are the imperial powers in japan?
1 sole trading concern
1,is C atlas mountain/2 is A deforestation/3 is A,Major Ethnic Groups of North Africa/4 is B,F>W> de Clerk/5 is B,6 is A republics/7 is B,2/8 is B loss of tree's/9, is D,/10, is C/11, is D/12, is A/13, is A/14, is D/15, is A over polution.
HOPED THIS HELPED MAN. PLEASE GET ME THE POUNDS ASAP
11)B- colonial expansion by European countries, the United States, and the Empire of Japan that occurred during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
This was the start of the new imperialism with new global countries as United States and Japan, they tried to conquer what was left of the world.
12) D- The spread of European religion and language overtook indigenous cultures in colonies around the world.
While the European ways expanded the whole world adopted their religion and culture, in some places there was nothing left from the previous cultures once they arrived.
13)A- Western cultures forced treaties on Japan that would open its ports and end its imposed trade limitations and isolationism.
While it´s true that western countries forced treaties on japan, its also true that they didn´t have enough food due to natural catastrophes that hadn´t happened before.
14) A- Isolatism
It´s said about a group that isolates itself from other groups.
15)A- the theory that claimed people and societies are guided by the same principle of natural selection that determines the evolution of animals and plants.
This theory was actually used to jusitfy certain political desicions, such as the elimination of the unfitted for the western way of living.
16)B- Many European nations justify their actions by describing the internal improvements colonies went through to become civilized.
The speech of there were in no human conditions, we brought civilization is one of the most heard in the history of the world.
17)D- Demand for rubber and Belgian debts led to the forced labor and violation of the human rights of the Congolese.
The belgian people in Congo were almost slaving congolese people, they saw in them an opportunity to exploit a country like many other empires were doing overseas.
18)D- South Africans were used as laborers but were forbidden to carry firearms.
Although neither one of the sides respected this non written agreement, they feared that if the armed the black people they will eventually show resistance to being dominated by white foreign people.
A b a c a b c a this is the exact order it goes in
The answer is Consequences of Industrial Revolution.
I know because I´m smart.
polling is a process and the outcome is not involved in the process itself.
the outcome, which is an unfavorable rating for a particular candidate is not affected by the mechanical process of polling.
it rather depends on the number of people voting in favor of the candidate.
this is an outcome of people's preferences.
i believe the answer is c
and gained korea.
3. this country was isolated, but then industrialize...