In Romeo and Juliet, the five events that happened after the death of Juliet were:
1. Romeo had a sword fight with Paris and killed him.
2. Romeo drank the Apothecary’s poison and then died.
3. Lady Montague had a heart attack because of Romeo’s banishment.
4. Lord Montague promised to erect golden statues for Romeo and Juliet as amendment to the latter’s death.
5. The feud between the families had ended.
go to the brainly faq page, you'll find the instructions there.
( °ω° )
romeo and juliet...