2. CPU. The central processing unit (CPU), also called processor, is located inside of the computer case on the motherboard. Its job is to carry out commands.
3. Operating system. The operating system is system software that manages computer hardware and software resources and provides common services for computer programs.
4. Utility. The Utility software is system software designed to help analyze, configure, optimized or maintain computer.
5. TB. Terabytes (TB): 1,099,511,627,776 or 2^40.
Hope this helped :)
Have a great day
1. A laptop can be as powerful as a desktop computer.
2. A smartphone includes the same features as other mobile devices plus phone capabilities.
3. If you have a tower unit, you have a desktop computer.
4. A tablet is a small flat computer you can use as a writing or drawing pad. 5. On a desktop computer, the system unit contains the "brains" of the computer.
A laptop is a computer device which is as capable as desktop computer with the added advantage that it is portable so it can be used while we are traveling.
A smartphone is device which has phone capabilities in addition to having certain features and functions of a computer like an interface, touchscreen, internet access etc.
Tower units which stand upright are associated with desktop computers.
A tablet is a device just like a computer which has a screen and touch pad. It is portable and just like computer it can be used for writing or drawing.
A system unit is the most important part of a computer because it contains central processing unit (CPU), motherboard and other components. Because of the presence of CPU, it is known to contain "brains" of the computer.
CPU is the brain of any computer system
Explanation:The desktop computer is known as the home computer it is constructed for the everyday use at a fixed location. The central processing unit or the system unit is the brain of the computer systems. All the instructions are executed by the system unit. The smartphone is the subset of cell phones and mobile technology devices for multifunctional use. The tablet is useful for playing the game. The tablet is a small flat drawing pad. The laptop is a lightweight, compact home computer, they are also called a notebook and powerful desktop computer
False, The answer is CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT is the brain is computer.
FUNCTION- a group of instructions that is often repeated
DEBUG- to analyse a piece of code and ensure there is no errors
SEQUENCING- placing code in a specific order(/sequence)
LOOP- doing something over and over again until a requirement is met
REPEAT- performing the same tasks again and again
CONDITIONALS- certain requirements
VARIABLE- something that is defined in a piece of code
A PROGRAMMER IS TO A COMPUTER AS A TEACHER IS TO: A student
A GOOD ALGORITHM MUST BE: Efficient and easy to understand
IMAGINE WRITING A PROGRAM THAT INSTRUCTS A BIRD HOW TO TAKE OFF, FLY AND LAND. WHAT FUNCTION IS LIKELY TO BE LOOPED? The fly function as a bird flies a longer period of time
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS MOST SIMILAR TO A FUNCTION? *no choices so unable to answer*
WHAT DO VARIABLES AND FUNCTIONS HAVE IN COMMON? They both have to be defined
8. THE MAIN CAUSE OF BUGS IN CODING IS: Human error
9. LIST THE FOLLOWING IN ORDER FROM THE SIMPLEST TO MOST COMPLEX:PROGRAM FUNCTION STEP
10. IF A PROGRAM HAS GONE THROUGH MANY ITERATIONS, WHAT MUST BE TRUE? A condition(?)
11. What is a benefit of DRYing up code? c. It saves programmers time
12. A statement in a function can be most closely compared to: a. A step in a recipe
T/F: ARE THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED TRUE? *no choices so unable to answer*
Hopefully this helped and I'm sorry I was unable to answer some questions :)
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER:
THE BRAIN OF COMPUTER SYSTEM IS CPU
HOPE IT HELPED ^_^
It performs the basic arithmetical, logical, and input/output operations of a computer
Question 1: I think it's solid state drive.
Question 2: 1011000111
Question 3: I think it's the Central processing unit
Question 4: True?
Question 5: Printer
Explanation: Sorry if i don't get any right it's been awhile since i took technology applications.
i believe the two important functions that skype uses are nat traversal and user location.good luck
a. random access memory.