picture I find on internet (http://prntscr.com/gel41e) answers are:
A - 1. Carbon dioxide is converted to sugar used for food.
G - 2. Carbon trapped in fossil fuels is converted to carbon dioxide.
E - 3. Organic carbon is converted to fossil fuels.
H - 4. Carbon dioxide is converted to carbonates.
F - 5. Sugar is broken down and converted to carbon dioxide.
2) No, chemical energy is transfered into mechanical energy in cars for example, where combustion of gasoline moves turbines.
3) Yes, this process is called photosynthesis. Solar energy is stored in chemical bonds.
4) Arrow C- combustion of organic matter and release of CO2 and arrow F is respiration (oxygen turns into carbon dioxide.
5) Question 9: For example arrow E represent process of cycle carbon from organic dead organism to nonorganic carbon.
6) Question 10: Arrows B and C because carbon from goes from inorganic to organic matter and his mass remains the same on Earth.
so what is the answers to part two ?
answer: e. sour taste
explanation: acids are those substances which dissociates in water to give ions. as they dissociate to give ions, they act as electrolytes and thus are electrically conductive. acids are sour in taste. example: hcl
bases are those substances which dissociates in water to give ions or accepts ions. as they dissociate to give ions, they act as electrolytes and thus are electrically conductive. bases are bitter in taste. bases are slippery in nature.