(1) employers in this market are willing and able to ignore minimum wage laws;
(2) sd represents the supply of domestic-born (and legal immigrant) workers;
(3) st represents the total supply of workers in this labor market (sd plus illegal immigrants); and
(4) unless otherwise stated, illegal immigration is not effectively blocked by the government.
refer to the above figure. how many illegal immigrant workers will be hired at equilibrium?
answer; the above statement/question is ( true);
where is the graph?
answer; property tax payment made in july and december;
(1) employers in this market are willing and able to ignore minimum wage laws;...