The matching principlea. requires that all credit losses be recorded when an individual customer cannot pay. b. necessitates the recording of an estimated amount for bad debts. c. results in the recording of a known amount for bad debt losses. d. is not involved in the decision of when to expense a credit loss.
Explanation: Matching concept of accounting is a practice in Accounting when all revenues and associated expenses relating to a particular period are recognised.
From the above question, credit losses are recorded when it is obvious that the individual customer cannot pay.
what types of rivers
1. the sum of all activities involved in getting high-quality products into the marketplace
3. the principle of looking at the supply chain as a whole in order to improve the overall flow through the system.
4. produced; performed
5. activities producing tangible products, such as radios, newspapers, buses, and textbooks.
6. activities producing intangible and tangible products, such as entertainment, transportation, and education.
7. customer focus
8. analyzing a competitor's products to identify desirable improvements
9. the systematic direction and control of the processes that transform resources into finished projects that create value for and provide benefits to consumers.
10. operation management.
your welcome leave a rate and a < 3