4. who pointed to events like world war i as examples of people’s aggressive tendencies?
5. which perspective finds that violence is more likely if a society has a large population of young males and has a shortage of employment?
nature of human nature
population and technology
6. anthrax is an example of a biological weapon.
class- current affairs
4. Sigmund Freud pointed to events like World War 1 as examples of people’s aggressive tendencies.
C. Sigmund Freud
5. Youth bulge perspective finds that violence is more likely if the society has a large population of young males and has a shortage of employment.
D. Youth bulge
6. Anthrax is an example of biological weapon. True
4. Sigmund Freud was an Austrian neurologist who lived through the First World War. He argued that humans have a death instinct like they have the life instinct. Death instinct provokes them destroy themselves and others.
5. Youth bulge theory says that the chance for rebellion and unrest is more when the society has a larger young and unemployed population. The youth bulge is a common phenomenon in many developing countries, and in particular, in the least developed countries.
6. Anthrax spreads through spores and the spores can be stored for longer periods in dry form. Thus it can be used as a biological weapon. Spores can be discharged into the air where they might be breathed in to cause a lung contamination, the most serious type of Bacillus anthracis in people.
4. C. Sigmund Freud
5. D. Youth bulge
6. A. True
Check the pic
Well, I cannot see your list of suggestions but I am assuming one of them would be muscles.
Muscles use a lot of energy and require a large number of mitochondria.