1. although land mines cost about $3, it can cost hundreds of dollars to remove one safely.
2. what perspective says that war is related to the power relationships between countries?
nature of human nature
trade off analysis
relations among states
3. the arms race began with what two countries?
israel and palestine
the united states and the soviet union
iran and iraq
north korea and south korea
class - current affairs
1. Although land mines cost about it can cost hundreds of dollars to remove one safely. TRUE
2. Relations among states perspective states that war is related to the power relationships between countries.
D. Relations among states
3. The arms race began with the United States and the Soviet Union.
B. The United States and the Soviet Union
Land mines are cheap but the process of removal of land mines called demising is costly. Mines can be detected by acoustic means, electromagnetic means and by animals. Mines can be removed by exploding it with more explosive bombs or special chemicals.
Relations among states play an important role in the politics and it can influence war relationships among countries. The Citizens of each State will be qualified for all Privileges and Immunises of Citizens in the few States. States must treat the residents of different states similarly, without separation.
The arms race was between US and Soviet Union during the Cold War. Both these countries competed to acquire supremacy in warfare during the cold war period. In such an unfriendly climate, no single gathering was total to fault for the Cold War; indeed, a few history specialists trust it was unavoidable.
A.true, just think about mine search dogs. they are a cost to buy, feed and train. You also need the right equipment.
3.B. usa and the sovioet unioion. they started a weapon race.
Oxytocin causes contractions during pregnancy, it also is the reason why mothers feel "motherly" towards their children after childbirth as there are high levels on oxytocin in the mother's blood.
Check the pic