6. who argued that because food production and population grow at different rates, it is only a matter of time before there are too many people for the amount of food produced?
7. the united nations began to fund family planning programs when?
8. the world’s population is expected to drop over the next fifty years.
class - current affairs
(6) C. Thomas Malthus
(7) C. 1960s
(8) B. False
6. Thomas Malthus argued that because food production and population grow at different rates it is only a matter of time before there are too many people for the amount of food produced.
C. Thomas Malthus
7. The United Nations began funding family planning programs in 1960s.
8. The world’s population is expected to drop over fifty years. FALSE
6. Thomas Malthus was convinced that the food production rates are not growing enough to catch up with the rapid growth rate of global population. Thus he predicted that over time there would not enough food to feed the overgrown global population. He bolstered imposes on grain imports (the Corn Laws), since nourishment security was a higher priority than expanding riches.
7. UNFPA, Unite Nations Fund for Population Activities was formed in the year 1969 as a boy to fun family planning activities around the world. It is the lead UN organization for conveying an existence where each pregnancy is needed, each labor is protected and each youngster's potential is satisfied.
8. Considering the exponential growth of world population a drop in population over the next fifty years cannot be expected. The world's population is expected to increase by 2 billion persons in the next 30 years, from 7.7 billion currently to 9.7 billion in 2050, according to a new United Nations report launched today.
Malthusian Theory of Population in the 18th century European, proposed a theory of exponential population growth and arithmetic food supply growth.
I believe the correct answer would be the 1960s. Hope It Helps
The correct answer is C. 1960s