threatened is the term when speacies have fewer members in the present than they did in the past.
~batmans wife dun dun dun
In my opinion i think that the answer is Restored
"menstrual cycle is a complex cycle that consists of several processes. order of occurrence of steps in menstrual cycle are as follows:
1. high progesterone levels maintain the endometrium lining of the uterus.
2. endometrium lining breaks down and low levels of estrogen stimulate the pituitary to release fsh and lh.
3. fsh and lh stimulates the follicles to develop and the oocyte to produce estrogen.
4. rising estrogen levels suppress fsh production and development of other follicles.
5. a spike in lh causes follicle to rupture.
6. a breakdown of corpus luteum causes progesterone level to drop."
answer: i cant find your answer. do u have another way i can answer it for you : )